Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Read Some Good Books

OK, I know this is a pretty weak blog as far as a devotional goes. But, at the same time, I would be remiss to not ever point you to some people who are just plain smarter than me. So, with that in mind, grab a cup of coffee or tea, put on some jazz or classical music, sit in your favorite chair, and begin reading. If it's impossible for you to get something to drink or find good music, just take a book into the bathroom with you - that works too!

Check out these titles:
  • "Revolution Within" by Dwight Edwards
  • "The Ragamuffin Gospel" by Brennan Manning
  • "Simply Christian" by NT Wright
  • "The Life You've Always Wanted" by John Ortberg
  • "Jesus Among Other gods" by Ravi Zacharias
  • "God Is the Gospel" by John Piper
  • "The Radical Reformission" by Mark Driscoll

That'll do for now. I'll put out a new list of books and maybe movies and websites that I think you'd enjoy. Until then, happy reading!

Ryan

No comments: